you’re probably overpaying your taxes and don’t even know it.
- Paying lower taxes requires the proper and strategic positioning of your assets.
- Want to just prepare your tax? You got it.
- Want to save time, money, and get a holistic view of your finance? We have solutions under ONE roof.
- What you don’t know can really hurt you, read our Case Studies.
- Want a reference for tax preparation cost?
do you have the credentials & Experience to help me?
- Tax preparation for almost 20 years
- Economics degree from Haverford College
- From “The Killing Field” to financial educator, read my story toward the end
- Worked for JP Morgan Chase, AIG, CPA firms, and few others
- Taught mathematics and economics at Archer School for Girls & LAUSD
- Enrolled Agent: a tax advisor, who is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
- Completed financial planning curriculum with College for Financial Planning
- Licensed as a real estate broker under CA Dept. of Real Estate
- Licensed as a mortgage broker under CA Dept. of Real Estate & NMLS
- Licensed as an insurance broker under CA Dept. of Insurance
- Hold securities licenses (Series 7, 66, 24)
- Manage an independent RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) firm
- Connected to other tax & financial professionals (tax preparers, Enrolled Agents, & CPAs)
5 Reasons To Hire Us
- Strive to understand your situation
- Educate you
- Solve your problems, not pitch products
- Keep in touch with you
- You get an unbias independent financial firm(s) under ONE roof
Seamlessly integrate EVERY piece of your financial picture.
- Individual & business income tax preparation
- Investment management (partner with TD Ameritrade/Charles Schwab)
- Retirement planning (MoneyGuide Pro, a powerful planning software)
- Home loan (partner with United Wholesale Mortgage, #1 wholesale lender)
- Life (MetLife, AIG, and more) and Medicare (SCAN, UnitedHealth) Insurance
Easy Steps to
- Choose the financial service (tax, home loan, retirement planning, etc.) you need.
- We’ll show you why working with ONE financial professional can help you SAVE time and money.
- Reduce your stress by adding other services as needed.
Protect & Extend
Caring for your elder parent’s finances
Loss of a loved one
Basic finance for young adults
Budgeting for your wedding
Buying or refinance your first-home
Financial readiness for new parents
Funding your child’s college education
From “the killing fields” to financial educator
Read more about Kiak's journey
He resisted peer pressure from fellow immigrants to join the Asian gangs in the Echo Park area. Instead as a teen, Kiak taught himself basic finance from books he found in the library.
With some encouragement from the Fulfillment Fund and a few great teachers, he went to Haverford College, received a degree in economics, pre-med, a course short of a minor in mathematic, and began working in the field of finance for JP Morgan Chase, AIG, CPA firms, and many others. He was then able to save enough to buy his parents their first home. In 1997, he was featured on a KNBC program called “Beating the Odds.”
He is an Enrolled Agent and holds a Series 7, 66, and 24 securities licenses as well as Real Estate Broker, Insurance Broker, and Mortgage Broker.
His firm partners with the #1 mortgage wholesale lender (United Wholesale Mortgage), Charles Schwab, and many other Fortune 500 companies to provide “independent” service to his client.
Kiak Tae believes that with a solid work ethic, a will, and a guiding hand, everyday Americans can achieve greater wealth. Providing financial resources and knowledge to the average American is his motivation for becoming a financial educator.
- Tax service
- Why should I hire a tax preparer?
- How can I trust you?
- How much does it cost to get my taxes prepared?
- Is it cheaper to get a loan through a big-name bank than a broker?
- Isn’t a mortgage broker a middleman with a higher costs than direct lenders?
- What are wholesale lenders and how are they different than direct lenders?
- What is the difference between pre-qualified and pre-approved?
- How much house can I afford?
Wholesale lenders reduce their marketing and loan-processing costs by working with mortgage brokers. The rates they provide to mortgage brokers tend to be lower than those of direct lenders, and the broker marks them up to compensate his work.
Direct lenders tend to incur marketing and loan-processing costs. These costs are passed down to the buyer directly.
In the end, the cost to you is likely the same. As a mortgage broker, we add value not necessarily by slashing loan prices, but by looking at your situation holistically. We can lock in a great interest rate on your loan AND help you avoid potential tax and other financial mistakes.
Pre-approval is the next step where you need to provide financial documents such as tax returns, bank statements, and pay stubs. The lender performs a credit check at this stage, which may impact your credit score.
- What kinds of insurance do you offer?
- Why should we buy through your company?
- Should I review my old life insurance policy?
*Understanding payout options of retirement and insurance accounts
*Sorting out financial documents (certified copies of the death certificate, annuity papers, retirement plans, etc.)
*Filing taxes for the deceased
*Sorting through unfamiliar financial statements (bills, credit cards, mortgages, investments, taxes, etc.)
*Determining the deceased’s pension, 401k, and other benefits
*Notifying Social Security Administration
*Determining whether or not to make significant changes immediately, such as paying off a mortgage or other debts
- Who we work with
- Family oriented
- Investment management
- Near retirement
- Financial guidance
- Collaborative view
- Should I contribute into a Roth or Traditional IRA?
- I am approaching retirement. Can you help me with Social Security question?
- I am concerned about medical costs. How can I plan for medical care during retirement?
- My friend told me I should buy long-term care insurance. Is this a good idea?
- What retirement issues can you help me?
- Are you a traditional financial folk who talk about numbers all day long?
- Will I owe taxes on my rollover?
- What do I need to rollover my retirement account?
- How do you maximize your retirement income?
- How much taxes will you incur from withdrawing your retirement accounts?
- To minimize taxes, which combination of accounts should you take out and when?
- What healthcare planning should you be aware of before retiring?
- Small business owner
- What services do you provide to small business owners?
- What kind of small business do you help?
- Project tax liability and plan accordingly
- Discuss various tax filing obligations as a small business owner
- Reduce unintended consequences of small-business taxes
- Reduce stress with assessing your bookkeeping need
- Who we don't work well with
- People who follow markets all day and
- Peple who want us to buy stock on hearsay
- People who constantly poke holes in advice
- People who are fee sensitive
- People who always second guess our plan
What is an Enrolled Agent?
What is an Investment Adviser Representative?
What are NMLS Mortgage Loan Originators?
Call The Office
Gardena, CA 90247