Gain insight into your future. Talk to us about your financial situation. We’ll help you prepare for your retirement today by creating a well-rounded strategy. Check out each of the areas below to learn more about our unique process.
Retirement planning is the process of determining retirement income goals and the actions and decisions necessary to achieve those goals.
Are you exploring retirement? Will you have enough? Whether you are working toward early retirement or you plan to work beyond age 65, you need to weigh all the factors involved.
This retirement planning package lasts for 12 months, including 5 or 6 meetings as needed. They include:
- Help you identify your needs, wants, goals
- Figure your current and future expenses
- Reduce your taxes with pre-retirement and post-retirement tax planning strategies
- Reviews your 401k(), 403(b), 457, IRA, Roth, and other retirement accounts
- Explore ways to maximize your Social Security and Pension Income
- Construct withdrawal strategies to reduce risk of running out of money
- Gain understanding of your current and future tax liability
- Talk about Medicare and long term care options
- Establish Investment risk tolerance
- Come up with assumptions (inflation, tax, and other factors) to use
- Set up and provide access to MoneyGuidePro
We can help you examine these factors and give you a clear picture of your retirement readiness. With an in-depth analysis, you will get a detailed picture of how much retirement will cost and how much support will get from your pension, social security, investment accounts, and other assets.
With that picture in mind, we will provide strategies to meet your needs, wants, and goals. This eliminates guesswork, spares you from needless worry, and allows you to retire confidently.