Gardena Financial Mortgage
You can count on us with honesty, transparency, and speedy processing of your loan. Whether you are an experienced investor or a first-time borrower, we want to become your loan financial partner. Let us help you get a great rate on your home loan.
Rental: 1-4 units
We are changing how you get your loan done with one loan at a time
Contact us about today’s rate.
Buying a Home
Are you looking to buy your first house or upgrade to a bigger home? Contact us to find a home loan to fit your budget.
Diverse Loan Options
We can customize the right loan for your specific situation.
Other Financial Services
Explore our tax preparation, financial advisory, and other services in addition to your mortgage to gain a holistic view of your financial picture.
Get a Free Consultation
Whether you’re buying your first home or your fifth home, Gardena Financial Mortgage is here to make your purchasing or refinancing experience run smoothly. From application to closing, your mortgage advisor will be with you every step of the way. Fill out the free mortgage consultation form, and we’ll help determine the right loan option for you.
You will need to provide us with certain financial documents listed below to process your loan.
Please gather your financial documents and upload them to your account. If you don’t have an account, please let us know.
- Tax Return (2 years, if using rental income, self-employed, the gap in employment)
- Pay stubs (1 recent month & within 60 days of closing)
- W-2 (2 years)
- Retiree: Social Security SSA-199
- Retiree: 1099-R
- Self-employed: Profit & loss statements (2 years)
- Bank statement (all pages, one month, the same rule as a pay stub)
- Retirement account (all pages with your full name)
- Information on other real estates
- Photo ID (driver license)
- Property tax statement
- Home insurance declaration page with agent contact (coverage must equal or greater than loan seek)
- Mortgage statement showing current balance
- A living trust (Declaration page with notary)
- Insurance Mortgage Clause
- Home Loan Payoff Demand
- HELOC, Solar, other home liens subordinate agreement