Are you concerned about falling short of your financial goals? Our investment management services can help you close the gaps and reach those goals.
- Investment portfolio: We develop our portfolios based on many factors, including the valuation of specific sectors, macro-economic conditions, and fundamental analysis.
- Risk tolerance assessment: You will get a risk tolerance assessment before investing in any of our portfolios.
- Our value to you: According to a Vanguard study*, an advisor can provide an additional 3 percent investment return per year. We help you with the following:
- Helping you stay disciplined with behavioral coaching
- Choosing investments with lower expense ratios
- Rebalancing your investments periodically
- Designing proper asset allocation
- Utilizing a safe withdrawal strategy
*Information obtained from the Vanguard report titled “Putting a Value on Your Value: Quantifying Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha®.” Vanguard is an independent third party and is not associated with Gardena Financial.
Do you provide free consultation or hourly consultation?
Unfortunately, we do not provide free initial consultations or hourly investment consultations.
How are you paid?
After many years of helping individuals, we’ve determined that our services best address the financial challenges of those with $200,000 – $2 million of investable assets. Our minimum annual retainer is $2,900 (billed $725 quarterly).
Do You Work With People Like Me?
Most of our clients typically have an investible asset of at least $200,000.
Our clients have the following characteristics:
- Seek trusted professionals to handle their investment
- Maintain a long term investment perspective
- Do not worry about short-term portfolio fluctuation
- Want retirement and other financial planning
- Do not second-guess their financial professional
We offer clients a unique value to address their concerns, providing valuable education and acting as a trusted partner that empowers them to take control of their financial lives.
Who Holds Custody of My Asset?
Our clients hold their assets with:
- Charles Schwab/TD Ameritrade
- Interactive Brokers LLC
- Pershing LLC
- Nationwide Advisory
These firms have custody and safeguard our clients’ assets.
Choosing Low-Cost Investments