Invest In Your Future Now
Gain insight into your future. Talk to us about your financial situation. We’ll help you prepare for your retirement today by creating a well-rounded strategy. Check out each of the areas below to learn more about our unique process.
Whether you need basic budgeting help or a complex analysis of your retirement plan, we can help create a clear picture of your financial path. Once you are equipped with a holistic view of your finances, you can make better decisions to optimize your spending, savings, retirement plans, and investments.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR retirement MONEY LAST?
Do you know how long your money will last during retirement? Let your money work for you with our planning services. When you plan for retirement, taxes can be a game-changer. Our affiliated tax firm, Gardena Financial Tax, can help you maneuver your plans around current tax laws and determine your liability for the pending tax year.
With our Retirement 360 Guide, you’ll discover your personal retirement readiness grade to see the probability of your funds lasting until age 95.
While it can be a huge blessing, receiving an inheritance can have a huge tax and legal implications. Our planning team will ensure your inherited money is put to work for you, optimized for your long-term goals, and sheltered from unnecessary taxes.
Are you ready to retire? Will you have enough? Whether you are working toward early retirement or you plan to work beyond age 65, you need to weigh all the factors involved:
- Your needs, wants, goals
- Your current and future expenses
- Your current and future income
- Your current and future tax liability
- Your current financial resources
- Investment risk tolerance
We can help you examine these factors and give you a clear picture of your retirement readiness. With an in-depth analysis, you will get a detailed picture of how much retirement will cost and how much support will recieved from your pension, social security, investment accounts, and other assets.
With that picture in mind, we will provide strategies to meet your needs, wants, and goals. This eliminates guesswork, spares you from needless worry, and allows you to retire confidently.
Wealthy & Healthy
Choose one to see planning details
Pension, social security maximization
Long-term care planning
Cash flow analysis
Special situation planning
Your financial situation is unique. We help with the following three areas of special situations.
- Inheritance: When you inherit money, you need to know what steps to put that money tow work for you.
- Loss of a loved one: Losing a loved one is difficult. Unfortunately, a pile of financial documents and difficult decisions accompanies the grief. We can help you navigate the financial arrangements of your late family member or friend.
- After Divorce: After a divorce, you will have to reassess your current financial situation and long-term goals. You may be concerned about the taxes you will have to pay. You may be unsure of whether to sell your pay or pay off your debt. We help you address these questions and more.
- Caring for an elderly parent’s finances: As your parent gets older, you may worry about his or her ability to manage daily finances. Get advice on how to handle your parent’s money in a way that preserves their dignity.
In any of the above situations, you may have tax concerns, questions on financial terms or complex paperwork to fill out. Give our team a call. We can lower your stress and address these questions and more.
Are you concerned about falling short of your financial goals? Our investment management services can help you close the gaps and reach those goals.
- Investment portfolio: We develop our portfolios based on many factors, including the valuation of specific sectors, macro-economic conditions, and fundamental analysis.
- Risk tolerance assessment: You will get a risk tolerance assessment before you invest in any of our portfolios.
- Our value to you: According to a Vanguard study*, an advisor can provide an additional 3 percent investment return per year. This is done by helping you with the following:
- Helping you stay disciplined with behavioral coaching
- Choosing investments with lower expense ratios
- Rebalancing your investments periodically
- Designing proper asset allocation
- Utilizing a safe withdrawal strategy
*Information obtained from the Vanguard report titled “Putting a Value on Your Value: Quantifying Vanguard Advisor’s Alpha®.” Vanguard is an independent third party and is not associated with Gardena Financial.
Choose one to see planning details
Choosing Low-Cost Investments
Your financial situation is unique. We help with the following financial areas.
- Basic finance for young adults: Develop a solid financial foundation through education and real-life practice.
- Budgeting for your wedding: Develop your wedding budget so you can start your union on the right foot and without too much debt.
- Buying your firsthome: Learn the ins-and-outs of the home-buying process and the financial matters you need to know about.
- Financial readiness for new parents: Kids can be expensive. Learn the financial adjustments you need for this exciting, new stage of life.
- Buying a different house: Go over the transition process of buying and selling your property, changing locations, as well as tax implications of the transactions.
- Refinancing your home: Run the numbers to see if refinancing your current mortgage will reduce your monthly and long-term interest payments.
- Funding your child’s college education: The cost of education continues to skyrocket. Avoid the mistakes of millions of other parents by learning to fund your child’s education properly.
- Cash flow analysis: Know where your money is coming from and where it’s going. With this in mind, you can assess what things to change to optimize your monthly cash flow.
- Investment asset allocation: We will help you put your money to work with an asset allocation suited to your income requirements and risk tolerance.
- Life insurance review: Are you paying too much for life insurance coverage? Do you have sufficient coverage for your dependents’ needs? We can answer these questions and more to ensure you get the right amount of coverage without overpaying.
- Downsizing a home: Switching to a smaller home can be more complicated than it sounds. Get a financial consultation before downsizing to shelter your home equity from excess taxes and ensure homeownership furthers your long-term goals.
- Protection planning: Life takes unexpected turns. Make sure you and your loved ones have adequate medical, liability, life, and other insurance to weather the inevitable storms of life.
Your Life Stages
Choose one to see planning details
Basic finance for young adults
Financial readiness for new parents
Funding your child’s college education
Get In Touch
Evaluate your retirement readiness.